Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Day Two

Today was the second day of VBS and service. In VBS I'm with preschoolers and they are VERY energetic! They are a bunch of fun to play with but it gets kinda hard when you're super tired. So, I had to keep telling myself that it's not about me and keep praying for energy and strength and he really didi show up in my head to keep me going for the rest of the day. Then we went back to Orange Avenue (our service place). We met a large variety of people and it once again showed me how privileged I am and how many simple things I take for granted that I don't even realize. I just pray that when I don't get something, I want, I will remember this and realize that I am very fortunate to have what I do. Then we went swimming and it was a bunch of fun.

Leah Sims

No comments:

Post a Comment