Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Day One

In crafts today I met this kid named Ethan that just was so happy and funny. He made my day by giving me 2 high fives and a "foot five." I also went on service track and talked to 2 people with surveys. Even though it was only 2, I am glad we went.

God moment: We met Arther Robinson and dis a servey with him. He said we were awesome for coming out and doing this. He challenged us to continue learning the Word and storing it in our hearts. He motivated me by reciting Romans ch. 8 about how nothing separates us from God. With God on our side, who can be against us? He also challenged me to be willing to be used by God and to ask God to use me as a vessel. He really encouraged me to dig deeping into the Bible. It was a divine appointment to meet him there.

Hallie Odell

No comments:

Post a Comment